- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by .
When reloading a project with bloX, part of the global parameters are not restored correctly. I couldn’t really figure out yet what exactly happens, but I observed the following problems:
- W/X/Y/Z controllers change –> VERY annoying, since my HW-controllers are configured to specific CCs that match my blofeld
- Local Ctrl changes to undefined value: bloX displays it as OFF, but my blofeld doesn’t show ANY value. I can manually turn it ON or OFF. There appears some invalid MIDI data being sent from bloX to HW
- Multi name first letter gets wrong: This is weird, almost always, the first letter of the multi-program gets corrupted. I.e. Multi-Name set in bloX is ‘Init Multi’, blofeld displays ‘]nit Multi’… it’s always the first letter that changes
Could you please have a look?
blofeld Desktop + SL (among many others...)
Windows 10 Pro
Cubase Elements 10.0.40
blofeld attached via USB to virtual Midi port using loopMIDI, routing done with Midi-Ox
- The forum ‘Waldorf bloX AudioUnit / VST Editor & Librarian’ is closed to new topics and replies.