Bug Report: bloX doesn’t correctly restore global settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 6

When reloading a project with bloX, part of the global parameters are not restored correctly. I couldn’t really figure out yet what exactly happens, but I observed the following problems:

• W/X/Y/Z controllers change –> VERY annoying, since my HW-controllers are configured to specific CCs that match my blofeld
    • Local Ctrl changes to undefined value: bloX displays it as OFF, but my blofeld doesn’t show ANY value. I can manually turn it ON or OFF. There appears some invalid MIDI data being sent from bloX to HW
    • Multi name first letter gets wrong: This is weird, almost always, the first letter of the multi-program gets corrupted. I.e. Multi-Name set in bloX is ‘Init Multi’, blofeld displays ‘]nit Multi’… it’s always the first letter that changes

Could you please have a look?

blofeld Desktop + SL (among many others...)
    Windows 10 Pro
    Cubase Elements 10.0.40
    blofeld attached via USB to virtual Midi port using loopMIDI, routing done with Midi-Ox

• Author
    Replies
    Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 217

Hi florian,

i saw all the posts. The best way for me to help you out is probably by having a video chat with you to explain in person face to face to make sure you can work with plugin and hardware properly like ive done for others.

If you are willing to use skype any Monday,Wednesday & Thursday after 17:00 Swedish time.

send me a email with what day it fits you best to be able to help you out as quick as possible!

Send me info to mauricio@mysteryislands-music.com

Thanks
    Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 217

Hi again florian,

Ive sent you a email regarding some things we checked and discussed about to your email.

Please check it out and get back to me as soon as you can!

Thanks
    Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.