Bugs – Voice Transpose knob, eg reset, distortion button.

• Creator
    Topic
    Aaron
    Participant
    Registered On: November 27, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Voice transpose knob causes the sound to go haywire and glitchy until I restart it.

The EG reset seems to reset every setting and initializes back to before I tweaked it.

The Distortion button once was clored as if it was on, but was off so it wasn’t reflected correctly when I changed patches.

• Author
    Replies
      outsiderinvention
      Participant
      Registered On: December 3, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 4

i have the same problem

outsiderinvention
      Participant

Seems support from this company is non existent.  Hoping others don’t get burned the way I did.  This editor has many show stopping bugs.  Really unfortunate when developers don’t take responsibility for what they sell.

• Jani
      Keymaster
      Registered On: August 21, 2014
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 212

The thing is, one thing you fix, might break up two other parts. I will check the transpose and other issues and have them fixed this week 🙂

There is no point of burning yourself out – There is no developerS, it’s just me alone and when I can’t maintain 10 plugins at the same time. One at the time and then release updated version 🙂

Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

outsiderinvention
      Participant

You should be ashamed of yourself for blacklisting customers that have issues with your plugins.  Especially when the problem is clearly with your coding.  Learn to take responsibility for your product.  Repeating over and over that there are no refunds for your very BROKEN software makes you look like a thief and a jerk.

You can have my money.  Clearly you need it.  Just fix the software so it works a little.  have some respect for the people that take a chance on your business and products.

And don’t worry about wearing me out.  This problem isn’t going away until you deliver a functional product.

outsiderinvention
      Participant

yeah.  6 support requests.  no response.  paypal dispute.  no response.  16 days after purchase.  no response.

i am super pissed off.

I’ve written not one but two honest ONE STAR reviews for your product and my experience.  Neither has shown up.  Are you deleting negative reviews and manipulating your rating?

I would like the opportunity to log my one star review.

• Jani
      Keymaster
      Registered On: August 21, 2014
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 212

Ok this issue should be well resolved.

@outsiderinvention
       No I don not have blacklists. If you have burnt your fuse, it is your issue. Either way, I have always fixed all the bugs, eventually. I have only two systems to try it out, so I can not deliver 100% working product out of the box. Sorry to cause a disappointment in that perspective.

And besides, why did you buy it if the site tells you to TRY BEFORE BUY? My uncle used to say, there are as many opinions as there are assholes. I quite like that sentence, yours is just one among the others and you are not getting special treatment by any measure.

Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

If you found our guides helpful, please consider becoming a Patron on our Patreon page. This will help us to deliver more for you!

The topic ‘Bugs – Voice Transpose knob, eg reset, distortion button.’ is resolved and closed to new replies.