Clearing drop-down list

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: December 2, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

In the Patch Librarian, is there any way of clearing the drop-down list?

Win10 - Cubase 10.0.15 - Korg Kronos 2 - Omnisphere 2.5 - Waldorf Blofeld - Mininova - Roland SH3-A - Roland Octa-Capture

• Author
    Replies
    Lennart Bauer
    Participant
    Registered On: March 14, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Hi!

On my machine, the patch-banks that appear in the list are stored here:

C:Users<your user>DocumentsMystery Islands MusicWaldorf bloX EditorPatches

If you quit bloX, remove the files that you don’t want from this folder and then restart the host (Ableton, Cubase etc), the patch-lists that you removed should be gone from the dropdown.

Remember to copy the .mid-files somewhere else as a backup.

It would have been nice if you could remove entries from within the vst-plugin…

Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 178

Hey guys,

seems like Lennart was quicker than me to answer here.

If you dont want certain files on your patch folder, just remove then and restart the editor as Lennart mentioned.

You can also go to  ´´Bank edit´´ and select ´´refresh folders´´

anything else you need help with?

regards

Novaline

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

AngryAlpacaStudios
    Participant
    Registered On: December 2, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Yep removing the actual patches from the Documents directory is the only way to clear them. It would be nice if the editor could do this internally.

Win10 - Cubase 10.0.15 - Korg Kronos 2 - Omnisphere 2.5 - Waldorf Blofeld - Mininova - Roland SH3-A - Roland Octa-Capture

Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 178

Hi again,

Well i can always foward that to admin as a suggestion. I´ll do that! unless you dont want to do it as well on the forum sections ´´Feature Requests´´

i´ll do this internal with admin anyway.

regards

Novaline

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

Jani
    Keymaster
    Registered On: August 21, 2014
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 184

Hey,

After giving a lot thought for this, I have decided not to add ability to remove banks from the plug-in. This is because, one could potentially remove wrong bank from the list and it would be massive failure.

You can remove banks from the Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Waldorf bloX Editor/Patches -folder manually and then hit “refresh folders” from plug-in menu (librarian view -> bank edit -> refresh folders). No need to restart the host / plug-in.

Thanks,
    Jani

Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

The topic ‘Clearing drop-down list’ is resolved and closed to new replies.