- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
Instructions what to do before inserting our plug-in to project
This guide works for all Nord 1, Nord 2 and Nord 2X series synths.
First we need to make sure the hardware is ready to communicate with the software. In order to do so, we need to make sure that some pre-required settings are set accordingly.
Plug your MIDI cables to the MIDI device and Audio Jacks to your mixer / soundcard.
MIDI out from synth to MIDI device in and vice versa. No MIDI thru or other ports.
Fire up your Nord and enter Performance mode with “PERF. MODE” button. Our plug-in is designed to work in Performance Mode, to access all 4 layers from single plug-in instance. Single mode is somewhat supported, but Performance Mode gives us much wider settings adjustment.
- Click and hold “SHIFT” + “LOCAL” = Set to on or off.
- Click and hold “SHIFT” + “PROG. CTRL” and set P.on.
- Click “PROG. CTRL” button again and set C.on.
- Click and hold “SHIFT” + “MIDI CH” and set slot channels accordingly: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4.
- Click “MIDI CH” button again and set G.5 (nord 1 – 2) / G.16 (nord 2X).
Exit this view by clicking shift – Display returns to normal state.
You might have to adjust the Global MIDI Channel setting each time you power-up your Nord Lead, so check that time after time to make sure it is set to 5 or 16 depending which Nord you have.
All set! We are now ready to open our plug-in in DAW!
To get more information about how to adjust your synth, read the Nord Lead User Manual.
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.