- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by .
Instructions what to do before inserting our plug-in to project
First we need to make sure the hardware is ready to communicate with the software. In order to do so, we need to make sure that some pre-required settings are set accordingly.
Plug your MIDI cables to the MIDI device and Audio Jacks to your mixer / soundcard.
MIDI out from synth to MIDI device in and vice versa. No MIDI thru or other ports.
Fire up your Virus. Our plug-in is designed to work only in multi mode, single mode is not supported and will never be.
Menu and Button examples from Virus C user manual.
Choose MULTI or MULTISINGLE mode for Virus.
Enter Virus Settings by clicking “System / Multi Edit“.
Check your Virus manual how to enter settings. The menu items below may vary based on your Virus model.
Use parameter buttons to find and value buttons adjust following parameters:
- MIDI DUMP RX = Enable.
- Global Channel = 1 (or something else you prefer).
- Panel = Int+Midi.
- SoftThru = Off.
- ArpeggSend = your choise.
- ClockRx = your choise.
- MidiVolume = Dis.
- ProgChange = Ena.
- MultiPrgChg = Dis.
- DeviceId = 1. (VERY IMPORTANT).
- MIDI Control LoPage = Contr.
- MIDI Control HiPage = SysEx.
- Pure Tuning = your choice.
- System Master Tune = your choice.
- System Arpeggiator = your choice.
- System Delay = your choice.
- System MemProtect = Off.
All set! We are now ready to open our plug-in in DAW!
To get more information about how to adjust your synth, read the Access Virus User Manual.
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.