Display/toggle banks in librarian not reflecting selected bank on hardware Virus

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: December 31, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello. Is plugin capable of these two things?
    1) On Virus, I have bank ROM A selected, but on plugin I see different bank displayed. Didn’t figure out, how to sync it from hardware. I tried request from, or sync data from, but patches are still same, and not those from virus. Sound is ok, its coming right way, but names are not reflecting.
    2) If Im switching on HW in multimode banks, in plugin is still exactly same bank and not changing accordingly.

Is really confusing, once I start project, load virus plugin, and see different names of patches, and banks. Especially when I listing through the patches on HW, plugin indicates change, but patch has different name/bank. I can request it only with right click (temp from hardware), and it give me right name.

Mac OS catalina, Ableton 10, plugin is registered, steinberg UR 44 midi interface, Virus TI KB.

Thanks for answer, best regards.

PS: I went through all available resources from your site, with no luck.

• Author
    Replies
    Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 355

Hi,

I will notify admin regarding this issue since he´s working the catalina updates for all plugins.

Im not sure all plugins are able to be used yet on CATALINA but sounds like you were able to open it.

I will anyway note this to admin now and get back to you soon!

NOTE:
    The hardware should be used and be on MULTI and not single since its designed for multimode purpose.

Get back to you soon!

Thanks
    Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, FERROFISH PULSE 16 MX, EVE AUDIO SC 207, EVE AUDIO TS108, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, WALDORF MICRO Q, ROLAND SH201, MS2000, NORD RACK 1

popluhar.peter@gmail.com
    Participant
    Registered On: December 31, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for quick response. Im using HW in multi or sequencer mode, as tutorial explains. Since its 64bit app, I can use it on catalina. but same issue I had on mojave, I couldnt list patches/banks from HW in Librarian.
    Cheers.

Novaline

Hey mate,

i will make a quick video of how to do store, sync etc, and get patches to librarian.

send me your email to mauricio@mysteryislands-music.com

If you still the same error then it must be a bug that is going to be fixed for the next update.

thanks
    Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, FERROFISH PULSE 16 MX, EVE AUDIO SC 207, EVE AUDIO TS108, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, WALDORF MICRO Q, ROLAND SH201, MS2000, NORD RACK 1

Novaline

Hello,

this thread will be closed and set as unresolved since we havent heard anything from you until now. This will be marked as resolved if we havent heard anything from you in at least 1 month to make sure to sort out the forum and clean stuff up. please make a new thread if this has been marked as resolved unless you have answered.

all the best
    team MIM

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.