Drum kit edit

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: February 18, 2020
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

<span class=”tlid-translation translation” lang=”en”><span class=”” title=””>I’m sorry I forgot another point. Is it possible to edit the drum kit in the plugin?</span></span>

• Author
    Replies
      Novaline
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 452

Hello,

on Micro Q you can of course make your own kick, hihats or other drums.

if you have kick, hihats or other drum patches that are dedicated for micro Q, then yes you can edit them.

If you are refereing to the other waldorf synth called Rack Attack, then no. Rack attack will not work with this plugin.

hope this helps
      thanks
      Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, FERROFISH PULSE 16 MX, EVE AUDIO SC 207, EVE AUDIO TS108, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, WALDORF MICRO Q, ROLAND SH201, MS2000, NORD RACK 1

pacient72
      Participant

Thanks for the answer. I’m sorry, I didn’t put it right. It’s interesting to edit the drum kit in Waldorf Micro q. This is Bank D, numbers 1-20. Can I edit them using the plugin? Thanks

Novaline

Thanks for the answer. I’m sorry, I didn’t put it right. It’s interesting to edit the drum kit in Waldorf Micro q. This is Bank D, numbers 1-20. Can I edit them using the plugin? Thanks

Hi again,

Yes , as mentioned before, as long as you have patches that are made on the micro Q that are drums 🙂 you can edit them on the plugin 🙂

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, FERROFISH PULSE 16 MX, EVE AUDIO SC 207, EVE AUDIO TS108, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, WALDORF MICRO Q, ROLAND SH201, MS2000, NORD RACK 1

pacient72
      Participant

It is not entirely clear how in the plug-in you can see the bank d and edit it. Banks a b c are visible and loaded from micro q. Is it possible to switch to Drum Mode .For example, replace Kick in Electro Set.I mean, not a separate drum sound from the bank, namely editing a set.or this mode is not provided and should not be sought.thanks

Novaline

It is not entirely clear how in the plug-in you can see the bank d and edit it. Banks a b c are visible and loaded from micro q. Is it possible to switch to Drum Mode .For example, replace Kick in Electro Set.I mean, not a separate drum sound from the bank, namely editing a set.or this mode is not provided and should not be sought.thanks

microqxr and qxr does not support drum edit

So what I need to know is

1. do you have a bank with drum patches on your patch librarian? If yes you can simply browse your patch list and banks there and edit any sound

2. If you don’t have that specific bank on your patch list on the librarian. You can create a new patch list and go to bank edit-request patch data – all patches from bank a,b etc.

Then once you have done that, you can save the list as a new file and then you’ll have it on your librarian.

If you later on wanna save a preset. Finish your patch and rename it, create a new patch list on the librarian, select which slot you want to save on the librarian and click “save slot part” the red button beside “Bank edit” and then go to bank edit and select “save(overwrite)”

Thanks
      Mauricio

Novaline

Hi,

Got any more questions?

pacient72
      Participant

Thank you, there are no questions about the drums.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Novaline

Ok thank you for the answer!

Mauricio

If you found our guides helpful, please consider becoming a Patron on our Patreon page. This will help us to deliver more for you!

The topic ‘Drum kit edit’ is resolved and closed to new replies.