gui resize issues

• Creator
    Topic
    dan smith
    Participant
    Registered On: June 4, 2016
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi , im using the pulsex editor on mac high sierra , and the gui resize messes up all the knobs when you choose x0.75 or x1.25 scale . ive tried in bitwig and renoise and the same thing is happening in both

edit – i seem to have got it working in x0.75 size by restarting renoise altogether as soon as i chose the size setting . Its retaining the scale setting in bitwig now as well . my bad , apologies for the alarm!

mac pro 5.1 with mavericks and high sierra installs . viruc c indigo 2 keyboard . pulse+, novation ksrack , darkstar xp synth . korg x50

• Author
    Replies

• Jani
    Keymaster
    Registered On: August 21, 2014
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 184

I’ll make sure to add proper instructions for the resizing as the whole plug-in needs to reload its framework before it reads the images again.

Hopefully we will soon have realtime resize option without limitations to specific sizes!

Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

Jani
    Keymaster
    Registered On: August 21, 2014
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 184

Hi Dan,

GUI resize issue is now fixed. You have to reload the project in order to make the new GUI size load. If you want to adjust the GUI size before loading your project, simply create new empty project, load up PulseX plug-in, make GUI size change and close the empty project.

Thanks,
    Jani

Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

The topic ‘gui resize issues’ is resolved and closed to new replies.