• Creator
    Topic
    Jani
    Keymaster
    Registered On: August 21, 2014
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 212

Hey folks!

We have some great news regarding to our Support and some bad news too.

Lets start with the bad ones;

Forums will be deprecated and we will close all topics for about a month / two before removing forums completely.

Good news;

Support will continue, but with a lot better way: Ticket system. Product users can now open a support ticket from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/my-account/ -> Support Menu in left hand menu -> My Tickets in regards of your purchase. This is a lot better way for us to follow up stuff and keep track of issues etc.

Based on the ticket data, we will update our guides and docs if there is something wrong. We have online chat too, where I am personally online every day. If I’m not available, leave a message there and I will get back to you when I login again.

There is no denying that our forums is already out-dated, hard to read and follow along in terms of support. We like transparency, there is no denying that and forums has helped lots of users to date.

It is time to move on and take things to next level with less effort on both sides. We hope you understand.

Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

• The topic ‘Important Support Update!’ is closed to new replies.