- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
Before you file an issue, please make sure you describe the issue so that we can re-create the scheme in our end.
* What system you are using and OS version.
* What DAW you are using.
* What audio interface you are using.
* What MIDI interface you are using.
* What did you do to find the bug / issue?
* How we can re-create the issue in our end to fix it.
If these details are not filed in, it might be impossible for us to locate the issue. Fixing happens faster when we have full details in place.
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- The topic ‘Instructions for microKxR Issue Reports’ is closed to new replies.