Librarian manual

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: August 21, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

No news on a manual for the librarian functions? A video or just something would be nice.

• Author
    Replies
    Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 208

How about the rest of us. Do we get our money back?

Hi,

That is something you have to take with Jani since he takes care of the economical part of MIM. Email him and i will also let him know about that you asked for refund.

Thanks
    Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

Novaline

Hi,

Please share any information or video you create about the BloX Librarian.

I fully agree with the other people complaining about the Librarian. The BloX Librarian is a total Mystery for me. I just spent, again, about 2 hours trying to understand how it works but the result is that I still don’t understand its logic and I’m feeling very stupid. And, on top of that, some operation makes the plugin (and my DAW) crash!

After more than one year, BloX is still just a waste of money for me.

Please, help!

Hello,

This thread is regarding virus ONLY. I can make a quick video turtorial for you personally if that helps so i can explain in detail what each page does.

Send me a email to mauricio@mysteryislands-music.com with your info so i can send the link for download for you.

Please make a thread regarding blofeld on the BLOX section in the future 🙂

Thanks
    Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

Novaline

Francois, I know what you mean. It is still very confusing to me. Mauricio, thanks for the video. It helped a little. I think you showed well how it’s supposed to work, but the more I play around with bloX, the more confusing it gets. Maybe it’s because blofeld is not virus, and certain things work different between the two. I will start posting my questions in the bloX forum.

Hi again florian,
    Thank you for the feedback!

okey can you please explain on email what the confusing part is? that would be helpful!
    Blofeld and Virus works completely different for sure! that is why i need explination what it is you want to know.

Thanks
    Mauricio

Novaline

No news on a manual for the librarian functions? A video or just something would be nice.

no news , sorry!

But if you wish to get a costum video of how the librarian works.
    Simply send me your email to https://help.mysteryislands-music.com/forums/topic/librarian-manual/page/2/#post-52745 and i get one done for you asap.

Thanks
    Mauricio

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.