- This topic is empty.
We are actively working towards macOS Catalina support for our installers and plugins. You can expect new installers coming up shortly per plugin one after another 🙂
Only issue is that we don’t have macOS Catalina here in the office, so we can’t firmly test it. Only by making the installer on one plugin and test deploy the installer. Once the first installer is cleared, we can deploy the changes to other plugins as well.
Slowly but surely!
macOS Catalina Compatible Installers:
* Waldorf Pulse2X Plug-in – v1.0.1
* Roland JP-80×0 Plug-in – v2.6.0
* Clavia NL2xR Plug-in – v2.1.7
* Waldorf PulseX Plug-in – v1.0.9
* Waldorf qXr Plug-in – v1.0.7
* Waldorf microQxR Plug-in – v1.0.6
* Waldorf bloX Plug-in – v1.1.9
* Novation SNX Plug-in – v1.0.7
* Novation SN2X Plug-in – v1.1.0
* Korg microKxR Plug-in – v1.3.7
* Korg MS2KxR Plug-in – v2.0.2
Please NOTE: macOS user documents are now on located in /Library/Audio/Presets/Mystery Islands Music/(plug-in name)/
so.. Copy your existing license.key and patches to the new location. You can quickly open the folder from Librarian -> Bank Edit Menu -> Open Data Folder.
Old data location was /User/(username)/Documents/Mystery Islands Music/(plug-in name)/
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
1 user thanked author for this post.
- The topic ‘macOS Catalina support coming’ is closed to new replies.