sn2x category filter bug

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Well, I’m posting here since the bug report thread is closed to new topics.

Category Filter is not working. It does sort the patches but when trying to upload a patch from the list, my DAW crashes. It sometimes corrupts the document so it becomes unuseable and have to start from scartch.

Not only that. It sometimes crashes Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 at startup, even though I’m not loading the plugin from there.

Using Digital Performer 9.5 (MAC)

sn2x 1.0.1

Master: Hackintosh i9, 64RAM, nvme drives, OSX 10.13
    Slave 1: Mac Pro 2012, 64RAM, SSD drives, OSX 10.12
    Slave 2: PC Sandy Bridge, 56RAM, SSD drives, Windows 7
    MOTU 828es + MOTU 828mkII audio interfaces.
    Emagic amt8 MIDI interface.
    Digital Performer 9-10, VEP6

• Author
    Replies
    Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 217

hello oscar,

im not very familiar with MAC and these programs so i´ll foward this issue to jani ASAP .

Either me or him will get back to you as soon as we can!

will let you know,

regards

novaline

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

Jani
    Keymaster
    Registered On: August 21, 2014
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 184

Hmm, yeah I’m curious to know if this is still an issue. I’m preparing a new version to release anytime soon, so would be ideal to fix this on the same run.

I am able to sort patches per category and i haven’t seen my banks going mad – but if this is the case, I would like to learn more.

Also, bug reporting thread should be open 🙂

I’m aware that the SN2X is using significant amount of ram to run and that is an issue i’m working on at the moment.

Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

DevonB
    Participant
    Registered On: November 22, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 20

I’m on Win10 64 bit, Cubase 10.0.50 and I’m also having problems with the Category feature just as described above. It will sort the presets just fine, but once you attempt to select a preset, the GUI for just the plugin locks up, and no more MIDI data is sent. MOTU MIDI Express XT. The sort feature works perfectly fine on the Q plugin. The red Abort button does come up, but I can’t press it or anything on the interface once I attempt to double click a preset to send to the synth.

Devon

Devon

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.