SNII plugin crashes Cubase 9/10

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: November 22, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 23

Upon first install and scan of the plugin in Cubase 10, it attempts to blacklist the plugin. I unblack list it. When I load it, it loads just fine. However, once I select a MIDI In port, I get a Cubase Crash report, and then I cannot get MIDI to work until I reboot the PC for that port. This used to work fine under Cubase 9, but since upgrading to 10, now both 9 and 10 get the same crash when selecting the MIDI port. The MIDI Port is NOT selected within Cubase 10. However, if I attempt to play the SNII from Cubase WITHOUT the plugin loaded, and re-select the MIDI In and Out port, I can play the SNII no problem. If I unselect the MIDI ports as directed, and try this again, it always gives a dump report for Cubase right when I select MIDI. I have uninstalled the plugin, rebooted, reinstalled the plugin, same thing. It used to work. Your other plugins work as well like the Virus and MicroKorg plugins load and I can select MIDI ports just fine without crashing.

Help!

Devon

• Author
    Replies
      Novaline
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 452

Hi devon,

as far as i remember. we solved our issue with the supernova right?

if not let me know

thanks
      Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, FERROFISH PULSE 16 MX, EVE AUDIO SC 207, EVE AUDIO TS108, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, WALDORF MICRO Q, ROLAND SH201, MS2000, NORD RACK 1

DevonB
      Participant
      Registered On: November 22, 2018
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 23

Yes, this issue is fixed.

Devon

Novaline
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 452

ok, thanks for the info!

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, FERROFISH PULSE 16 MX, EVE AUDIO SC 207, EVE AUDIO TS108, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, WALDORF MICRO Q, ROLAND SH201, MS2000, NORD RACK 1

The topic ‘SNII plugin crashes Cubase 9/10’ is resolved and closed to new replies.