SNII plugin crashes Cubase 9/10

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: November 22, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 20

Upon first install and scan of the plugin in Cubase 10, it attempts to blacklist the plugin. I unblack list it. When I load it, it loads just fine. However, once I select a MIDI In port, I get a Cubase Crash report, and then I cannot get MIDI to work until I reboot the PC for that port. This used to work fine under Cubase 9, but since upgrading to 10, now both 9 and 10 get the same crash when selecting the MIDI port. The MIDI Port is NOT selected within Cubase 10. However, if I attempt to play the SNII from Cubase WITHOUT the plugin loaded, and re-select the MIDI In and Out port, I can play the SNII no problem. If I unselect the MIDI ports as directed, and try this again, it always gives a dump report for Cubase right when I select MIDI. I have uninstalled the plugin, rebooted, reinstalled the plugin, same thing. It used to work. Your other plugins work as well like the Virus and MicroKorg plugins load and I can select MIDI ports just fine without crashing.

Help!

Devon

• Author
    Replies
    Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 217

Hi devon,

as far as i remember. we solved our issue with the supernova right?

if not let me know

thanks
    Mauricio

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

DevonB
    Participant
    Registered On: November 22, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 20

Yes, this issue is fixed.

Devon

Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 217

ok, thanks for the info!

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

The topic ‘SNII plugin crashes Cubase 9/10’ is resolved and closed to new replies.