SNX EDITOR does not work for me!

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Registered On: November 22, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I am very happy that someone has thought of our supernova by producing this plug-in. Unfortunately I can not make it work. Would anyone be kind enough to explain? The software and the harware communicate but I can not transfer the sounds in the library of the computer, and I can not therefore save my performances. I basically do not need anything like that. I hope some good soul helps me :).
    Greetings and happy new year!

• Author
    Replies
    Novaline
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 178

Hi federico,

There is a manual how to setup the hardware but no manual on the plugin. So far Jani did a video of the virus HC editor on how to use it and how to connect with different DAW and OS.

anyway…

Sounds like something is very off in this case. Lets try do a LIVE support. Please check your email for further details.

regards

Novaline

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

Novaline

Hi federico,

So now we have come to the conclusion what the issues where on slack and thanks to our friend fabio.

So go for what me and fabio suggested on the editor (program and not performance) until things have been looked into.

i will report the bugs we found together on the forum and personally to admin.

Closing this case,

Thank you for the patience,

regards

Novaline

STUDIO GEAR: RME FIREFACE 802, ALESIS AI3, EVE AUDIO SC 207, ROLAND JP8000, ROLAND JP8080, NOVATION SUPERNOVA, ACCESS VIRUS A, WALDORF PULSE, ROLAND SH201

Novaline

Hello,

do you still have problems as before?

thanks
    Mauricio

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.