- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 1 week ago by .
* What system you are using and OS version.
* What DAW you are using.
Logic Pro 8.0.2
* What audio interface you are using.
Focusrite Saffire LE
* What MIDI interface you are using.
* What did you do to find the bug / issue?*
Utilizing Init / Patch Librarian
I´m having a bizarre problem and hopefully I can describe it. The SNX DEMO is enabled as my Nova responds to all adjustments. The sound though, is really strange. I checked & compared headphones 5/6 to monitors and there is no difference. Each default patch in the OS41 banks has a kind of chorus-sounding effect making them really unrecognizable. Even the Init Program is overdriven like this and will make it impossible to program. I´m only an hour into the UI so I can´t tell if there´s a setting I missed, but everything looks OK so far. When I play the Nova independently of the plugin, everything sounds fine, so it leads me to believe SNX is faulty somehow. Thanks in advance.
If you found our guides helpful, please consider becoming a Patron on our Patreon page. This will help us to deliver more for you!
- The forum ‘Novation SNX AudioUnit / VST Editor & Librarian’ is closed to new topics and replies.