- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by .
Our company & plug-in has nothing to do with Waldorf Music GmbH, so please don’t bug them if you encounter issues with the plug-in.
Support and plugin updates are free for life to anyone who has bought the license from our store.
- Ability to import single Patch files and single Multi files to librarian.
- Ability to import Largo patch files to librarian.
- Create own format to include all 16 parts in single multi for better recalling.
LATEST UPDATES:Version 1.1.9 / 2020-01-02
* [MAC] Support for macOS Catalina. User data moved to /Library/Audio/Presets/Mystery Islands Music/(plugin-name)/ folder. User must manually copy sound data from old /Documents/Mystery Islands Music/ folder to the new location.
* [New] Librarian Bank Edit Menu has a new item called "Open DATA folder" which will open the current plug-in data folder.
Version 1.1.8 / 2019-07-24
* [New] Request Interval has a new range of 50ms, 75ms, 100ms, 150ms, 200ms, 300ms, 400ms, 500ms. Default is set to 100ms. When writing data to hardware, it is suggested to use 150ms interval (by us).
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where bank conflict messages was shown constantly after initialization of plugin.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where data request was sent to hardware even when the Req. Data on Prog Change was toggled off.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where SysEx checksum was not calculated properly in some cases.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where preset 128 was not selectable.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where OSC sample display and menu indicated value 127 even when the text file contained 128 names.
Version 1.1.7 / 2019-07-11
* [New] If MIDI I/O is auto set from previous session, plug-in will auto request global data to establish the connection with right global settings.
* [Fixed] Plug-in will no longer crash when clicking "save part to slot" in librarian.
* [Other] "save data to slot" button is not lit when lower patch selection list is active in librarian.
* [Other] Some minor graphical updates, which you might not note...
Version 1.1.6 / 2019-07-04
* [New] User sample scrolling included. This now works in two ways, if user scrolls through samples in Blofeld hardware, software will reflect the changed in UI and vice versa. This also works with total recall and librarian presets supporting samples as oscillators. Samples must be transmitted to Blofeld with Waldorf SPECTRE.
NOTE: If user wants to have sample names being shown in the plug-in UI, place "bloX Editor Samples.txt" in "Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Waldorf bloX Editor/" folder.
Version 1.1.5 / 2019-07-03
* [Fixed] Resolved issues where plug-in caused Ableton Live to crash when "Send Continuous MIDI Clock Information" was toggled on at Advanced MIDI Settings page.
* [Fixed] Oscillator wavetables did not load properly on recall or while sending data from librarian to hardware.
NOTE: If user uploads wavetables via SPECTRE Application to Blofeld, these wavetables are not being requested nor transmitted by bloX Editor.
* [Fixed] Patches did not load properly to Blofeld while sending from librarian / during total recall / on program change.
* [Fixed] Multimode parameters did not work as expected.
* [Other] Multimode Level has been changed from CC#7 back to Blofeld SysEx since the CC level has a different function and could end up resulting the output level being too low.
* [Other] Improved element alignment and font colors on different skin themes.
Version 1.1.4 / 2019-06-21
* [New] Patch & Bank conflict warning system. This means that when ever parts share same bank & program number info, it will warn the user of such action. This function is great when data is being recalled to synth since it would overwrite the buffer with another parts data.
* [New] Bank and Patch Number display. Browse hardware banks / patches OR Librarian banks / patches from the main UI.
* [New] Browse Banks and Patches from Plug-in GUI without entering Librarian view. If Library Control is toggled on, user can browse banks and patches of librarian without having to enter the librarian itself.
* [New] Saving mechanism update for GUI data to librarian has been improved. Now there is a single button in Librarian view to store GUI data on currently selected slot of Librarian view. User still has to Overwrite the bank or Save As under a new bank name for safety measure.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where some parameters did not work as expected.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where some menu items did not update accordingly.
Version 1.1.3 / 2019-05-21
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Single Banks, Multi Banks, Category Files and Search items created multiple duplicates to menus when saving a new bank.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue which caused errors while storing bank with Save As.
* [Fixed] Adjusted delay of data transmission on total recall.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where search result entries where shown in lower bank selection menu after toggling off search function.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where tab content did not update to new parameter values while clicking previous / next patch buttons on the left hand side mini mixer area.
Version 1.1.2 / 2019-05-15
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where graphics resize did not work as expected. Reload the project or plug-in in order the see skin and user interface size changes.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where performance dropdown menu did not behave as expected while librarian window was active.
Version 1.1.1 / 2019-05-06
* [New] License SL supported on Oscillator shapes. Renaming User Wavetables is not possible yet.
* [Fixed] Reduced RAM consumption size.
* [Other] Framework updates to make everything work smoother.
* [Other] Connections to hardware work better now when initializing the plug-in.
Version 1.1.0 / 2018-12-27
* [Fixed] Librarian entered "non-responsive" state after toggling between librarian <-> any other main tabs while librarian search function or category limit function were active.
Version 1.0.9 / 2018-12-26
* [New] Patch Librarian now includes search function. This is limited to single patch files (programs). You can toggle search window on by clicking the magnify glass in the middle section of the librarian view. Please note that letter size matters.
* [New] Resize-able GUI. There are now three different size options available and we hope they work for you. We can not make the plug-in UI too small or too big with current framework, or the graphics will look dodgy as the images are scaled.
* [Fixed] Sending programs and performances works a lot faster now.
Version 1.0.8 / 2018-11-02
* [GUI] Aligned graphical elements.
* [Other] Improved patch / multi file handling system.
Version 1.0.7 / 2018-10-25
* [Other] Changed "Send all MIDI data from Plug-in:" to "Directly to Hardware" by default, since some users with large buffer settings were not able to get notes triggered at all.
Version 1.0.6 / 2018-10-24
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where patches were not written to hardware slots even chosen so from the librarian menu.
Version 1.0.5 / 2018-10-23
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where 32-bit installers did not work as expected.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where plug-in would crash when requesting multis in some cases.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where plug-in display was not updated after requesting data from Blofeld.
* [Fixed] Plug-in display did not show valid percentages on request and data write processes.
* [Fixed] Aligned some menu items a bit better in the plug-in GUI.
* [Fixed] Improved data flow from librarian to hardware. New method sends data from librarian to hardware and after that gets data back to plug-in GUI, which will give accurate result in the plug-in GUI parameters.
Version 1.0.4 / 2018-09-10
* [New] If user holds down Left Shift button while adjusting MULTI parameters, parameters will be sent out after shift button is released. This is made since Blofeld does not have multi parameters mapped in NRPN, SysEx or CC. Every time Multi parameters are adjusted, the whole multi must be sent to hardware, including parts data. Now if user holds down shift while setting parts 5-16 muted, multi data and data from parts 1-4 will be sent to hardware AFTER shift is released.
* [Fixed] Adjusted program change commands to work more reliably.
* [Fixed] When changing program with + / - buttons on different part than what was selected, selected part data was returned from hardware.
* [Fixed] If program change was disabled on hardware, program changes were enabled via other sources. This has been changed so that if program change for current part is disabled, any program change commands from any source will be ignored.
* [TIP] if you change programs with + / - buttons found in the mini mixer, program changes will be sent to hardware accordingly, starting from 0. Position in the Patch Librarian does NOT matter, unless "LIBRARY CONTROL ON PROG CHANGE" is active. This is because: we do not know the hardware bank content so it is pointless to follow on librarian view and show different patch names on the mini mixer and different names on the librarian view.
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- The topic ‘Waldorf bloX Change Log’ is closed to new replies.