- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Waldorf microQxR has been updated to version 1.0.5 with following changes:
- [New] Factory Banks included from Waldorf Music website: 2000 and 2001.
- [New] Request Interval has a new range of 50ms, 75ms, 100ms, 150ms, 200ms, 300ms, 400ms, 500ms. Default is set to 100ms. When writing data to hardware, it is suggested to use 150ms interval (by us).
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where SysEx checksum was not calculated properly in some cases.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where preset 100 was not selectable.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where “Abort Process” button was not shown while storing data to hardware and while request data from hardware.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where plugin failed to load banks with device ID 127.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where patch bank were not processed properly after converting them from Q or blofeld format.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where categories were only shown from a pre-set range. Now all files are scanned for categories and they are all added to category filtering menu.
- [Other] A few more tweaks to Bank / Patch conflict system to make it better.
Update is available now at https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/
Complete change log at Waldorf microQxR Change Log
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- The topic ‘Waldorf microQxR v1.0.5 Released’ is closed to new replies.