- This topic is empty.
Our company & plug-in has nothing to do with Waldorf Music Gmbh company, so please don’t bug them if you encounter issues with the plug-in.
Support and plugin updates are free for life to anyone who has bought the license from our store.
- [06-02-2020 Suggestion] Ability to import Q, microQ and Blofeld banks. All incompatible parameters would be ignored.
LATEST UPDATES:Version 1.0.3 / 2020-04-20
* [Fixed] Resolved small issue within the framework code.
Version 1.0.2 / 2020-04-05
* [New] Clock Source can now be selected in Arp / Mod Matrix tab.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Pattern Step Editor did not appear as it should.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where LFO 1 Clock modes were not selectable.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Noise Level was not working.
Version 1.0.1 / 2020-03-30
* Initial Release.
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- The topic ‘Waldorf Pulse2X Change Log & Roadmap’ is closed to new replies.