- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago by .
Our company & plug-in has nothing to do with Waldorf Music Gmbh company, so please don’t bug them if you encounter issues with the plug-in.
Support and plugin updates are free for life to anyone who has bought the license from our store.
- None yet?
LATEST UPDATES:Version 1.0.8 / 2019-07-11
* [New] Program number display. User can now choose program from dropdown menu next to plug-in "display". If "load from library" is toggled on, user will see a list of banks and presets of banks in the menu.
* [New] "save data to slot" button in librarian allows user to quickly store data from plug-in UI to librarian. As a safety measure, user must then save the sound bank or discard changes.
* [New] Auto-save MIDI I/O. MIDI input and output are stored into text file when they are initially set. Next time the plug-in is inserted, these ports will be recalled and global data will be requested from the hardware.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Experimental MIDI Clock crashed Ableton Live.
* [Other] Some minor graphical updates, which you might not note...
Version 1.0.7 / 2019-05-22
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where patch sounds different after total recall. This bug is due to Pulse internal coding, but we found a work-around!
Version 1.0.6 / 2019-05-21
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Single Banks, Category Files and Search items created multiple duplicates to menus when saving a new bank.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue which caused errors while storing bank with Save As.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where search result entries where shown in lower bank selection menu after toggling off search function.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where tab content did not update to new parameter values while clicking previous / next patch buttons.
Version 1.0.5 / 2019-05-14
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where graphics resize did not work as expected. Reload the project or plug-in in order the see skin and user interface size changes.
Version 1.0.4 / 2019-05-06
* [Other] Framework updates to make everything work smoother.
* [Other] Connections to hardware work better now when initializing the plug-in.
Version 1.0.3 / 2019-03-26
* [New] Section locks added and they are now fully functional.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where plug-in crashed when clicking "randomize".
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where total recall did not work in some cases.
Version 1.0.2 / 2019-02-22
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where default program names were not applied to some presets when file was selected in librarian.
Version 1.0.1 / 2019-02-20
* [New] Importing Pulse 2 sounds has been improved. Now if slots 1-8 has destination set to Pitch, first match will be addressed to Pitch Mod slot in the plug-in. Same applies to Filter Mod, if destination is set to Cutoff. If these two matches are found from slots 1-4, they will be occupied from first used slot data from slots 5-8.
* [New] Right click menu has been reworked. User can now set category per patch by right click -> set category. User can now request current patch from plug-in interface to librarian. Keep in mind, that you still have to overwrite the bank or choose save as..
* [New] Librarian window now shows currently selected librarian patch category when clicking the item.
* [Fixed] Filter Mod Source and Filter Mod Amount values were sent and received the wrong way due to mismatch in original SysEx documentation.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Oscillator 1, 2 and 3 Semitones changed the entire patch in some cases.
* [Other] Reworked entire menu-system code. Now using ~720 lines of code instead ~14 000 lines.
Version 1.0.0 BETA / 2019-02-07
* Initial BETA release.
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- The topic ‘Waldorf PulseX Change Log’ is closed to new replies.