- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Waldorf qXr has been updated to version 1.0.6 with following changes:
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where Request Interval did not work properly.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where bank conflict messages was shown constantly after initialization of plugin.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where data request was sent to hardware even when the Req. Data on Prog Change was toggled off.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where initial filter link values were not set properly.
- [Other] Default request interval changed to 100ms.
- [Other] A few more tweaks to Bank / Patch conflict system to make it better.
Update is available now at https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/
Complete change log at Waldorf qXr Change Log
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, 2x Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & 2x KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse+, Pulse 2 & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 3x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
- The topic ‘Waldorf qXr v1.0.6 Released’ is closed to new replies.