We do not ship / deliver PDF or printer version of your documentary. You can find all the details for setting up the plug-in and synthesizer from the User Guides & Knowledge Base.
You can also find our YouTube playlist for Access VirusHC plug-in, which covers most of the DAWs in Mac and PC environment.
- User can not save requested data from synthesizer to HDD.
- User can not store patches from librarian to synthesizer.
- Total Recall is disabled. This means, your last used plug-in settings will not be sent to your synthesizer up on loading the project.
- Plug-in parameters are not visible for DAW to automate.
- Demo version can not be registered.
In Windows environment, most MIDI interfaces does not support multi-client operation.
Be sure to follow our instructions Knowledge Base to setup your DAW environment properly before using our plug-ins.
You need the real hardware synthesizer which the editor is made for. If PRO upgrade is available, hardware is not required. List for requirements:
- You need the real hardware synth, which the editor is made for.
- 32/64-bit AudioUnit / VST host for Mac or PC.
- MIDI interface. A good one which supports SysEx messages. Don’t buy anything which is less than 50€.
- Direct MIDI in / out connection between your synth and the MIDI interface. No MIDI Thru connections or MIDI in only / MIDI out only connections.
- Audio cables from the synth to soundcard or mixer in order to hear the sound.
- At least 1600×1024 pixels resolution.
Not at the moment. You can only control the real synthesizer with our plug-in.
In future, there might be PRO upgrades available, which will eliminate the need of the hardware completely and our plug-in works as a regular VSTi / AudioUnit / AAX instrument plug-in.