Plug-in has failed to locate the proper file or the license check failed. Make sure the license is called “license.key” in the plug-in folder and not “license.key.txt”.
If you see .txt appended, rename the file to “license.key” and try to validate again.
license.key needs to be located in /”login username”/documents/mystery islands music/”plug-in name”/ in order to register. Reload your project or plug-in instance in order to validate.
Click My Account and navigate to Orders tab. Once you are there, click on the order which contains the license for our plug-in and download from there.
No, you can purchase the plug-in license from our store and download the license.key and full installers and bring them to your offline computer for setup.
Yes as long as the computer is yours. If we get support requests made with your license, by someone else than you, your license will be deleted.
No. Once you purchase the license for the plug-in, you are solely entitled to lifetime support for the plug-in. It does not make sense to us, that once you sell the license, we would have to start supporting a new “client”.
No. FULL installer will overwrite the DEMO component / vst / dll from your hard drive.
If you have custom patch banks in the Patches folder, they will remain as is.
You need to download and install FULL version of the plug-in in order to register it.
Full version downloads are available at https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ after your order is processed.
We do not ship / deliver PDF or printer version of your documentary. You can find all the details for setting up the plug-in and synthesizer from the User Guides & Knowledge Base.
You can also find our YouTube playlist for Access VirusHC plug-in, which covers most of the DAWs in Mac and PC environment.
- User can not save requested data from synthesizer to HDD.
- User can not store patches from librarian to synthesizer.
- Total Recall is disabled. This means, your last used plug-in settings will not be sent to your synthesizer up on loading the project.
- Plug-in parameters are not visible for DAW to automate.
- Demo version can not be registered.
In Windows environment, most MIDI interfaces does not support multi-client operation.
Be sure to follow our instructions Knowledge Base to setup your DAW environment properly before using our plug-ins.
You need the real hardware synthesizer which the editor is made for. If PRO upgrade is available, hardware is not required. List for requirements:
- You need the real hardware synth, which the editor is made for.
- 32/64-bit AudioUnit / VST host for Mac or PC.
- MIDI interface. A good one which supports SysEx messages. Don’t buy anything which is less than 50€.
- Direct MIDI in / out connection between your synth and the MIDI interface. No MIDI Thru connections or MIDI in only / MIDI out only connections.
- Audio cables from the synth to soundcard or mixer in order to hear the sound.
- At least 1600×1024 pixels resolution.
Not at the moment. You can only control the real synthesizer with our plug-in.
In future, there might be PRO upgrades available, which will eliminate the need of the hardware completely and our plug-in works as a regular VSTi / AudioUnit / AAX instrument plug-in.