No. FULL installer will overwrite the DEMO component / vst / dll from your hard drive.
If you have custom patch banks in the Patches folder, they will remain as is.
You need to download and install FULL version of the plug-in in order to register it.
Full version downloads are available at https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ after your order is processed.
Plug-ins which include User Manual in PDF format to date:
Roland JP-80×0 – Waldorf Pulse2X
You can also view User Manual in online format at User Guides section.
While we are working to write User Manuals for all of our products, you can find all the details for setting up the plug-in and synthesizer from the User Guides & Knowledge Base.
You can also find our YouTube playlist for Access VirusHC plug-in, which covers most of the DAWs in Mac and PC environment.
In Windows environment, most MIDI interfaces does not support multi-client operation.
Be sure to follow our instructions Knowledge Base to setup your DAW environment properly before using our plug-ins.
You need the real hardware synthesizer which the editor is made for. If PRO upgrade is available, hardware is not required. List for requirements:
- You need the real hardware synth, which the editor is made for.
- 32/64-bit AudioUnit / VST host for Mac or PC.
- MIDI interface. A good one which supports SysEx messages. Don’t buy anything which is less than 50€.
- Direct MIDI in / out connection between your synth and the MIDI interface. No MIDI Thru connections or MIDI in only / MIDI out only connections.
- Audio cables from the synth to soundcard or mixer in order to hear the sound.
- At least 1600×1024 pixels resolution.
Not at the moment. You can only control the real synthesizer with our plug-in.
In future, there might be PRO upgrades available, which will eliminate the need of the hardware completely and our plug-in works as a regular VSTi / AudioUnit / AAX instrument plug-in.